swag bio for instagram in hindi and english 2020 - Status River

Status River

NEW FRESH HARYANVI STATUS AND FESTIVAL STATUS YOU WILL FIND HERE AND MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES AND ATTITUDE STATUS AND INSTAGRAM BIOS AND CAPTIONS AND SHAYARI AND IMAGE STATUS.

NEW ARTICLE

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Tuesday 28 April 2020

swag bio for instagram in hindi and english 2020

SWAG BIO FOR INSTAGRAM | HINDI & ENGLISH | 2020

SWAG BIO FOR INSTAGRAM
SWAG BIO FOR INSTAGRAM 



Swag Bios for Instagram

Swag Bio For Instagram: This Time millions of user active & daily use Instagram and they daily update your story, Bio’s and Instagram post.  So many people design to Instagram profile and they are creating an attractive look for Instagram Profile. This time we provide you the best collection of Swag Bio for Instagram in two maximum use language like Hindi & English and we also provide a  1 Liner Swag Bio for Instagram updated 2020.

Swag bio for Instagram

100+ Swag Bio for Instagram
Swag Bio For Instagram in Hindi
महाकाल 👺 का #नारा 🗣 लगा के 👉
हम दुनिया 🌎 में ➙छा गये.
हमारे ➦ #दुश्मन 👿😈 भी ➩ छुपकर😮 बोले
🗣 वो☝ देखो 👀 #महाकाल 👺 के ➧भक्त 🎅 आ गये..
#—_–.. Bhola JaN HaI MeRi .. —_–
जिंदगी मौत तक जाती हैं और मौत भी मेरे महाकाल के आगे आकर झुक जाती हैं
जय भोलेनाथ
◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡LOVE♡⋆♡



👬👭दोस्ती होती है – One Time
👍🏻👍🏻हम निभाते है – Some Time
🤔🤔याद किया करो – Any Time
😀😀तुम खुश रहो – All Time
🙂🙂यही दुआ है मेरी – Life Time
🔺ॐ नमः शिवाय्🔺
🙏खौफ⚔फैला देना नाम का,
कोई पुछे तो कह देना भक्त लौट आया है,
💪महाकाल 🙏 का!
🔺हर हर महादेव🔺
#‎ हम 👦 भी ‪ #‎ खुद_को 😌 इतना # ‎बदलेंगे 😒
‪#‎ एक_दिन, #‎ लोग 👫 ‪# ‎तरस_जाएंगे 😢
# हमें ‪#‎ पहले_जैसा ☝ ‪#‎ देखने 👀 के ‪# ‎लिए ।।

Instagram Bio & Captions for Boys:

Attitude Instagram Captions for Boys

1. I came like a king, Left like a legend.

2. I am a diamond, anyone can’t break me.

3. Don’t follow me, I’m lost.

4. A beautiful face along with a beautiful soul is a rare combination.

5. For success, Attitude is equally as important as Ability.

6. Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude.

7. Follow only one course until success.

8. Impossible is my specialty.

9. One day you’ll call me and get a reply from my assistant.

10. Different from everyone!

11. Laugh at many but don’t trust any.

12. Great effort springs naturally from great attitude.

13. I’m really not cranky. I just have a violent reaction when I meet stupid people.

14. I am not perfect but I am limited Edition.

15. A positive attitude can really make dreams come true – it did for me.

Instagram Captions for Girls

1. A smiling girl is the CEO of her own world

2. Chocolate lover, papa’s princess, music lover

3. I think beautiful is like you take care of yourself.

4. She dreamed incredible dreams, followed her heart and created her own fantasy.

5. Be yourself because an original is worth more than a copy.

6. You can’t deal with every problem in life with the same attitude. Sometimes you have to adjust.

7. Life is short, false; it’s the longest thing you do.

8. I know I am always…SPECIAL

9. She’s the exclamation mark in the happiest sentence that I could ever possibly write.

10. Never underestimate the power of good attire on a bad day.

11. Silence speaks a thousand words

12. Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous.

13. Life isn’t perfect. But my Hair is!

14. Don’t be busy be productive.

15. Down to earth, but still above you.

1 Line Swag Bio For Instagram in English

Instagram Bio for Boys

Professional Instagram Bio for Boys
Instagram Status in Hindi & English


💖 ना कोई Pari 👸 चाहिए
💓 ना कोई 💠 Miss World चाहिए..
💖 मुझे तो 💖 PagLi तेरे 👰 जेसी 💓 दिल  मे बसने वाली
💖 Simple सी 💓 Queen 👰 चाहिए
👦 Simple Sa Cute Bnda Hu..
✌ My Life
😜 My Rule
😎 My Attitude
🍰 Wish me on 13/sep🎂🍫

↪Mr.Perfect 💃
↪Thinker🔏
↪Believer 🔯
↪mUSic लवर 🎶
↪बी ɪɴɴOCEɴT😊
↪ʙUT ɴAलायक😜
↪फैशन BLOGGER 👔
↪लौंचड़ on 🎂 7aUG
🚩महाकाल 💀 के दिवाने😍
🚩Dil 💗 #नरम 😇 हे.
🚩दिमाग़ गरम 😈 हे
🚩बाकि सब मेरे #कालो ☠ के काल 💀
🚩महाकाल 🚩 का #करम 🙌 हे!
🙏🌹 #जय_महाकाल 🌹🙏



*नफ़रत* जो करते HAN मुझसे 💪 मुझे वो लोग 👨‍👨‍👦‍👦 अच्छे लगते है*
*मोहब्बत* 💏 करने वाले TO अक्सर 👀 बर्बाद किया करते है.*
🎂19/1/1998🍫
#बदमाश 😎 तो #हम 👦 #उसी_दिन ☝ #बन_गए 😏 थे,
#जिस_दिन ☝ #पापा 👨 ने #बोला
#बेटा 👦 #पिट_कर 😌 #मत_आइओ 😒
#बाकी_सब 😎 हम #देख_लेंगे।। 😎
*तैरना_है_तो_समंदर_में_तैरो*
*नदी_नालों_में_क्या_रखा_है*
* प्यार_करना_है_तो_MahAkal_से_करो*
*इन_बेवफा_ओ_में_क्या_रखा_है*
*हर हर महादेव*
🖐 ना ❌ जिंदगी 🚼 की खुशी*
😀 ना ❌ मौत 🛌 का 😏 गम*
😈 *जब ⏰ तक है 💪 दम*
✌ *अपने 😎 ѕтуℓє 👓 से🚶जिएगे 🤘 हम*
🌄 जमीन कि 💰 किंमत और
👬 “Friends” 👬 की
💪 हिंमत कभी 😎 कम नही हो सकती 😚😍
💕 दिल तो, 💏 Ashiq ♥ तोडतें हैं हम तो
👬 Friends हैं 💪 record todte hai.
😈 Name :- Kisko Maalum
😕 Age:- Shaddi Karega
🤑 Education :- Kaam Deega
💜 Lover :- Meri MAA
🤔 Inspiration :- Mera बाप
⛔ Bio :- No Need
My 😎 name is #Romantic, so do not understand that
May # direct_small 😉 I,
Flying like the airs of people 👫
I shorten like cigarette # cigarettes
🌞 🇮🇳 Indian👦
👉 Peene’s capacity🍻
👉 Jeene ki strength😏
👉 Account balance
👊 Aur naam ka khauf … 😎👑
😉 Kabhi bhi kam nahin chahiye 😈
thodi pagal
thoda attitude
first love se fallup
not in a mood to be in another relationship
🌋 celebrity profile 🌋
🙎 First love is my mom🙎
👬 friends powar 👬
😎 not interested in girls😎
😀 born to express not to impress
👊 play to win 👊
💪 fight for friend 💪

Instagram Bio, Captions & Status:

Instagram Captions for Selfie, Love & Travel
Attitude Captions for Instagram
Cool Instagram Bio for Boys

🔥 Cäkë Mürdër 💣🎂 5 Ñôvëmbàŕ 🎂
🔥 Fûtürè Cïvîl Eñgínëeŕ 🎓 🏅
🔥 Ä!wäÿś Rëàdÿ Tô Häńgôuť 🚀 🏇
🔥 Bhooooomm 💨 🏹
🌋 celebrity profile 🌋
🙎 First love is my mom🙎
👬 friends powar 👬
😎 not interested in girls😎
😀 born to express not to impress
👊 play to win 👊
💪 fight for friend 💪



Flirty Boy 🤓
cOol MundA 🤗
LoVe ThougthfuL 😘
SearcHing my RajkumAri 💋
Fun loVer 😉😉😉
Music lover🎧🎧
Cake cUt oN 17 fEb 🍮
#gym addit 🏋
#mechism ⚙
#Silent king ⚠
#Crush on DSLR💗
#Strictly no rules 🚭
#cool ☮
#Believer ✌
No Bike 🛵
No Car 🚙
No IPhone 📵
No Grilfreind ❌
No Money 📂
But I’m Still Happy 😊
➡Landed on earth 13 sep🎂
➡Pakk0 Haryanvi😜
➡Haq se Single😆
➡Rajputboy🙏
➡Ppl Call me BAPU😉
⚫💯Official account🔐
⚫📷Photography📷
⚫😘Music lover🎶
⚫⚽Sports lover⛳
⚫😍Sports bike lover
⚫💰ßig Dreamer
⚫😭Cry the 1 st time in my life #25/11/99#
💗 My family
🎂 March 🎂
📚 CA-stud (final) 📖
🏃 Crazy ⁴ dance
🏇 Chess player
🔭 Surat~city of sun 💡
👤 Hero 👉DaD
🙌 Twenty ✌🏃
😘 crush 👉 Shirley Setia 😍
Sassy Instagram Bio for Girls
😎Your name😎
WeetSweet Girl 💢
💢Simple Girl💢
😊Not Attitude😊
UsMusic lover🎵
❣Mom’s Lover❣
🎂My day 15 Jan🎉
💄lipstick lover💄
🎓🎓College girl 📚
SRK fan😌
Moody😋
😗I do what i love and love what i do💕
👉MisS.YOUR NAME👈
Icialofficial id🌟
OverLover of attitude status💝
🔷Love # Mom # Dad😍
🔶Just single😉
🔷Risky rider🚷
Your (your birth date) 🍰
🔷Always Happy🔷

Instagram Bio & Captions for Girls:

Attractive Instagram Bio’s for Girls
Instagram Captions for Girls

❎ # Dont! Talk😀
Just # Just @ Act😁
❎ # Dont @ say😂
Just # Just @ Show
❎ # Dont @ Promise😃
🤕 # JUST @ ProvE😃
You # You @ Are @ My @ Favorite @ Pain💑
♐ # Dont♐Even😎Think😗About🤗It



#Paglee only🔮for # friends😘
# Dad’s🔮little # girl😘
# 🎊Princess💙 # Mod👈
#Mom luver💚
#This is my official id😇
# We will also change # # to ourselves.
# One_day, # people 👫 # pity_# Us # first_ like # for # viewing 👀 #.
#Artist 👨🎤Drama 👸 # Dreamer 🙈 Actor🎭 # Dancer💃 Learner🤔🤓 #Fitness lover💪


Swag bio for Instagram


So many of my smiles begin with you!


You have stolen a pizza my heart.


I’m in love with you and all your little things.


I never want to stop making memories with you.


You make me smile so effortlessly.


You are my waking thought, my sweet dream, and everything in between.


7 Billion smiles, and yours is my favorite.


Have a seat, we were expecting you.


Some days start better than others.


It’s so beautiful when a boy smiles.


Sometimes life can surprise you with a happy coincidence


OMG that’s so cute.


Girl, I have to call you back.


Truth is, I’m crazy for you. And everyone can see that but you.


Is Google a boy or a girl? Obviously, a girl because it won’t let you finish your sentence without suggesting other ideas.


I know I’m lucky that I’m so cute.
I’ve finally counted.



Best Instagram Bio for Boy & Girls in Hindi Font
Swag Bios for Instagram


हमारा शौंक तो तलवार रखने का है , बन्दूक के लिए तो बच्चे भी ज़िद करते है 😉😎


कभी कभी मासूम दिखने वाले लोग अंदर से बहुत कमीने निकलते हैं 😎 😉😎 😉


हम बस Attitude में रहते हैं फिर सामने कोई भी हो भाव कम देते हैं 😉 😏


हम उन लोगों में से नहीं जो गूगल पर स्टेटस खोजते है ….. मेरा स्टेटस लोग गूगल पर खोजते है


बेटा ज्यादा उछ्लो मत …हम सब इशारे समझते है और अच्छे से औकात दिखाते है 😏😏


अभी काँच हूँ तो चुभ रहा हूँ जिस दिन आईना बन जाऊँगा उस दिन पूरी दुनिया देखेगी


दुश्मन तो हमारा कोई नहीं इस जहाँ में मगर पहली नज़र कोई देख ले तो…. दिल लगा ले, या फिर हाथ मिला ले 😊😊😊


कमियाँ तो मुझ में बहुत है पर मैं बईमान नहीं ,मैं सबको अपना बनता हूँ सोचता फायदा या नुक्सान नहीं


साले तू boyfriend है या ‪ प्याज रुलाता ही जा रहा है


एक दूसरे के जैसा होना जरूरी नहीं होता, एक दूसरे के लिए होना जरूरी होता है


मैँ Princess हूँ कोई Brand नहीं जिसको तू जब जी करे Change कर देगा !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages